San Diego IT Executives celebrated the 2015 nominees, honorees, and special award honorees at The Paddock at Del Mar Fairgrounds on May 14, 2015. The program spotlighted 254 nominees, all of them leaders in information technology who were nominated by their peers, colleagues, and employers. Eleven of the nominated Top Tech Execs were recognized as honorees, and two individuals received special awards acknowledging lifetime achievement and excellence in information technology.
- Joe Gursky, Information Technology Director, USS Midway Museum
- Sal Saldivar, Chief Information Officer, La Maestra Community Health Centers
- Nathan Seaman, Information Systems Officer, Navy Medical Center
- Frank Paredes, Director of Information Technology, San Ysidro School District
- Robert Swisher, Chief Technology Officer, Business.com
- Tal Almog, Vice President of Operations, MaintenanceNet, Inc.
- Brian Kelley, Director of Information Technology, Tarr Inc.
- Terry Orletsky, Vice President of Information Technology, The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Abe Lietz, Chief Information Officer, Jenny Craig and Curves International
- David Henderson, Chief Information Officer, Sequenom, Inc.
- Jeanette Sanchez, Chief Information Officer, AMN Healthcare
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
- Mike Zill, Senior Vice President, Global Shared Services, Becton Dickinson
Cox Business Exemplary Award
- Prudence August, Vice President of Information Technology, Palomar Health
2014 NOMINATION COMMITTEE
- Dave Druker, Dataskill
- Kelly Gunning, BAE Systems
- Brad Williams, Petco Animal Supply
- John Merritt, YMCA of San Diego (Judging Chair)
- Heather Moshier, San Diego County Credit Union (Judging Chair)
- Andrew Blocksidge, Nixon
- Robert Burgett, The Elizabeth Hospice
- Charles Connoy, Sony Computer Entertainment World Wide Studios
- Rich Coppa, The Arc of San Diego
- Casey Cotton, Madison Avenue Securities and Asset Marketing Systems
- Kurt Cumming, Global Village Concerns
- Doug Cyphers, Welk Resort Group
- Jessie Daly, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Terry Dembitz, Amylin Pharmaceuticals
- Dave Druker, Dataskill
- Abe Esquerra, Dudek
- Jason Janofsky, Superior Mobile Medics, Inc.
- Debra Jensen, Charlotte Russe
- Tom Kennedy, Olivenhain Municipal Water District
- Gregory Magaril, Ceatus Media Group
- Bob Millington, CUSO Financial Services, LP
- Guillermo Perez, U-T San Diego
- Christopher Peterson, Assay Depot, Inc.
- Chuck Phillips, Digitaria
- John Ruiz, Pelican Auto Finance
- Nimer Saikaly, Episcopal Community Services
- Chris Staszak, Technology for Semantic Research, Inc.
- Harold Tuck, County of San Diego, Retired